Whole Genome Sequencing Project Participants
A key project within the ISGC during late 2011 and 2012 has been the Whole Genome Sequencing project. The key participants are listed below:
- Kim Worley and Richard Gibbs (Human Genome Sequencing Center, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston) and their team members Jeffrey Reid, Fuli Yu, Sandra Lee, Yuanqing Wu and Donna Muzny.
- Hans Daetwyler and Ben Hayes (Department of Primary Industries, Victoria).
- Rudi Brauning and John McEwan (AgResearch).
- Marty Kardos (University of Montana).
- Sean McWilliam, Jiang Yu, Brian Dalrymple and James Kijas (CSIRO).
Preliminary data from the project was presented at the International Society of Animal Genetics (ISAG) conference and the associated talk can be downloaded here.
James Kijas, On Behalf of the ISGC